MODI Fest in Bengaluru
The key points that I focused on in MODI-Fest in Bengaluru –
1. MODI = Making of Developed India. Transforming India from a developing country into a developed country is the aim of Modi ji. Today, the world recognizes India as a big power , due to its achievements& leadership of Modi ji. One of the 5 nuclear countries / aerospace countries, IT /BT super power etc, shows how we are taking the nation ahead in all fields.
2. Some of the key achievements of Modi Govt in the last 3 years-
a. Soft power of India now recognized , pride about our country(Yoga for instance now gets the recognition which it never got otherwise)
b. We are a Govt that is dedicated to the poor of our country. Our underlying philosophy is the vision of Pt. DeenDayal Upadhyaya’s Antyodaya.
c. Stent price reduction – massive 85% reduction, saving over 1 lakh per patient
d. Jan Aushadhi -No of kendras from 80 to over 1600 in just 3 years
e. Price cap of large number of medicines under NLEM
f. 100% Neem coated urea – savings of over 12,000 Cr Rs every year.
g. In Gujarat, women self Help Groups have made profits of over 11 Cr in processing neem seeds for neem coating of urea.
3. Financial inclusion is the key focus of our Government – PM Jan Dhan Yojana, RUPAY, MUDRA, PMSBY etc
4. Some statistics on Financial inclusion initiatives
a. 28 Cr Jan Dhan a/cs
b. 7.5 Cr youth benefited from MUDRA
c. 11 Cr families benefitted from Insurance, Atal Pension Yojana etc
5. In sum, our Government has been a Pro-Poor Government
6. Some statistics on infrastructure and other development work for Karnataka
a. 8000 Cr Rs has been given for National Highways
b. 4,500 Cr Rs for Railways projects
c. Drought relief Rs 4,500 Cr in 3 years vs same amount in 10 years of UPA
7. Other achievements of our Government
a. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao – a massive women empowerment program
b. OBC commission being given the constitutional status (based on recommendation of Kaka Kalelkar commission of 1953)
The state Government under Congress must come out with a white paper to show how much they have used the grants given by Modi Government for the welfare of the poor. Their lack of concern for the poor is very evident.
The country needs a leader like Modi to become Developed soon. Join hands with our Government for nation building in the real sense.